eGrowth is an IT enabled platform and we believe IT is a weak link for most of the businesses. We empower your business through our personal experience in the Industry and help you to make appropriate choices.
It is mandatory for your business to have an online presence. You can choose to have multiple approaches and we can support you wherever you need help. We have a number of members on eGrowth who can support you with your requirements Here are some of the pathways you can take –
Having a dedicated address on world wide web (www). This may be a simple application to share information about your business. You need to take care of following aspects –
- You need to have a domain name such as egrowth.org for your business
- This website needs to be hosted on a server (there are many service providers)
- You will need to define the features
- You will also need to curate the content
- Also you must look at the ‘User Experience’
- The website should be ‘Responsive’ ie it should open well on multiple devices such as a PC, Mobile phone or a Tab..
If you are keen to engage the users to a greater extent then you may need to have an elaborate web presence. You may consider to invest in a web portal. This is an elaborate application with many of these features–
- Role based access
- An elaborate database structure
- Integrated services such as payment gateway, logistics etc
- Secure access
- Customers can explore products and services.
- Provision to sell online.
- Allow visitors to ‘Login’ and have a personal experience
- May use advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Data Warehousing (DW), Business Intelligence (BI)
This is a very widely used web application. It allows you to create and manage a complete marketplace.
- Manage secure access for sellers
- Secure access for buyers
- Large number of products
- Integrated payment gateway
- Integrated logistics interface
- High availability infrastructure for managing high traffic
- Elaborate reporting and insights
Other Web Applications
You can use web based applications for real time data management and reporting. You can automate most of the processes through web based applications –
- Salesforce Tracking
- Salesforce Automation
- Customer Relationship Management – CRM
If you can think of an application, we can think of deployment for your business. Do give us an opportunity to extend a solution.