What are the requirements for registering a new company in India?
Every person should choose business style (proprietorship, Firm, LLP or Company)before to start it. Its great Mr Atul, you choose Private limited as business style for your business.
Following documents are required to register of private limited company
1. Email and Mobile number of promoters
2. Photo of promoters
3. PAN card and Adhar card of promoters
4. Name of company and why promoters want the name
5. Objective of company
6. Location and address of business to be registered (electricity bill)
Following is step to incorporate a company with MCA (Ministry of corporate Affairs)
1. Acquiring DSC (Digital Signature)
2. Acquiring DIN (Director Identification Number)
3. Name of company
4. Filing of MOA and AOA
This information is really helpful for me and many more aspiring entrepreneurs