1) Overview Peer2Desk is happy to announce a Food Photography and Styling Workshop for passionate food photographers who want to upscale their food photography to the next level. It will be hands-on session with a combination of theory as well as practice session with the help of the mentor during the session.
2) Who should join? All aspiring Food Photographers, Food Stylists, Food Bloggers, and Foodies would benefit from the workshop.
3) Topics Covered * Basics of Photography - Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Lighting * Know your equipment - Mobile, DSLR, Lighting, Tripod * Understand Food Styling - Plating, Colour Palette, Props, backgrounds
4) Takeaways from this workshop * Understand the nuances of composition, angles, use of the prop in food pictures, which helps in taking appealing images. * Make the best use of your camera’s abilities and open up possibilities in food photography. * By the end of the workshop you would be able to click pictures that make the food look more appealing and delicious
5) Know your Mentor Hemant Kulshreshtha has been working in the field of commercial photography for more than 10 years. Apart from having shot for several brands like Tata Group, Tesco UK, ID Fresh Foods he is currently the senior In house Photographer for UberEATS, the latest food delivery App. He has worked for ~250+ restaurants as part of this assignment.