Celebrating Womanhood is a created occasion to let you be fully self expressed. You get to share with the world what you have been upto. What you have created so far. This is an ongoing celebration, you can publish your journey as an article on eGrowth and we will share it with the world. We have been doing it for several years now.
This is also an opportunity for you to connect with likeminded people across the globe.
This is an opportunity to celebrate being a woman.
You are the celebrity!!
We invite women among you to share their success stories.
Express your success!!
Through Celebrating Womanhood you take back memories for life.
The event recording will be on YouTube for long!!
IS THIS JUST ANOTHER EVENT –
- Good Question
- This is a celebration for who you are
- We have no awards, no celebrities coming over
- This is just about you and your life
- Publish My Journey
- We are running 4th season for My Journey
- You can publish your story of success and achievement
- And you can be from anywhere in the globe to publish your journey. read more..
- This is season 4 of Celebrating Womanhood
- During last 3 seasons, we have had 150+ women participate in the celebration
- The previous events were physical events, this time we are going to have events in 2 time zones
- View the videos from previous seasons and subscribe to the channel
THE EVENT –
- The participants will get about 2 minutes to share their journey
- Online, on Zoom Meetings
- Date and Time
- Tuesday, 8th March, 2021
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm IST (ASIA EDITION)
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm EST (AMERICAS EDITION)
- CLASSIC PACKAGE – INR 999 ( USD 20)
- PREMIUM PACKAGE – INR 2999 (USD 50)
- Available Opportunities to Partner
- Outreach partners
- Gift Sponsorship
- Contact Person – Atul Puri | email@example.com | +91 9899116054
Celebrating Womanhood is your time to acknowledge your success and cherish the moments of glory
Acknowledgement acts as a catalyst to help you grow
Celebrating Womanhood accelerates it
Come, be part of the journey
“This is a great platform to grow personally and to help the fraternity to grow as well”
Celebrate being a woman
Share your mantra of success
Get recognized for your achievements