It’s Time To Go Social. We’ll Make it Simple.
You may be wondering if social media marketing is right choice for your business, the answer is in – social media is a great way to drive repeat business and to attract new customers.
Whether you’re just started your business, through social media you can reach your audience socially and that can help you to understand what your customers are looking for and what kind of services you can provide to attract them, but if you considering social media only as a tool for increasing your sales then you’re wrong. On social media platforms you can connect with your audience emotionally thinking about what your customers seeking for and share something which they would love to read and share with others. If they like your content then they will surely like your product or services as well and that can convert to sales.
According to Constant Contact’s 2011 Small Business Attitudes & Outlook Survey, 73% of small businesses & organizations have started using Social media marketing and 62% of those not using it expect to start marketing through social media within the next 12 months. If you want gain more knowledge on digital marketing institute, you should contact at Digital Marketing institute which provides training to a number of leading organizations.
Same Old Word-of-Mouth Marketing
Social Media has changed the way people connect, discover, and share information. But let’s skip the jargon. Here’s what you need to know:
- Social media is the technology that help to connect people—whether it’s to share content or just to chat.
- Social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are the places where social interactions happen (discovering & sharing).
- Social media marketing is the way to use that technology to build relationships, drive repeat business. and attract new customers through friends sharing with friends.
- Sound familiar? That’s because social media marketing is really just word-of-mouth powered by technology.
75% of people are somewhat or highly likely to share content they like online with friends, co-workers or family—49% do this at least weekly.
Set Your Goals
It’s important to set your goals and to know what you want to achieve from your social media marketing efforts.
Here are some important ways you can use social media to have a big impact on your business:
- Spread the Word. Show customers and prospects who you are and what you can do or offer them. It’s great for brand awareness!
- Drive Sales. Give customers offers that are so good they’ll share them with their family, friends and college. Your promotions can go viral!
- Provide Great Customer Service. Listen and respond to what your customers are saying about you and your company. It’s a wonderful feedback loop!
- Keep Your Customers Coming Back. Try to build deeper relationships so customers will get to know you and trust you more.
- Because social media is all about discovering and sharing cool stuff, every interaction you have through social media has the potential to reach many new people.
- That’s awesome because social media will ultimately help to spread your message and attract new audiences.