Welcome to the 2nd edition of eGrowth This week.
After we published the article last week, we added the number of Twitter followers and members on Telegram group so the actual figure increased. At 9885, we are inching closer to the five figure mark (10,000) We are sure to breach it this month.
The social media activities have started to become visible. We have many responses asking us about eGrowth, these responses will start to translate into a larger community. During September you will see a number of deals being available to you. We are in talks with an insurance company.
Make My Trip is extending special deals to eGrowth members. You save extra on your travel, Free onboard meals, Free Upgrades at hotels
We have also gone into an agreement with Advantage Club. You will soon have access to excellent deals through this platform
We have also signed up with Zoho Corporation We will be able to support you with your IT applications form Zoho to make your business smooth
Highlights from eGrowth community –
- eGrowth Mixer – This week Shabana and Khushboo organized Maven Business Meet at Delhi. This was an action packed evening with a book launch, introductions, speed networking, learning and buddy structure for the entire month.
- Book Launch – Harsha Garg launched her new book – Wealthy Inside, Wealthy Outside. at New Delhi, during Maven Business Meet
- In Pursuit of a Happy Life – Last Sunday Deepakk Saini’s article got published in The Speaking Tree
- GIFTS India Expo 7 – DB Giftings participated in Gifts India Expo 2018 at Mumbai last week.
- 1735 people have created profiles on eGrowth as of now
- 955 businesses are listed on eGrowth
- 206 articles are published, active users per month is at 744
- Our handle is @egrowthorg, and we have 227 followers
- eGrowth follows 585
We invite you to explore the platform to expand your business. Complete your profile today. You may also leverage eGrowth communities on other platforms. eGrowth exists to empower and enable your business
If you have something exciting to share with eGrowth this week, you may write to Atul