The previous week has been phenomenal. The structure of eGrowth Portal is complete. This week we are about to embark on the journey of optimizing the portal so that your listings and content is promoted effectively.
eGrowth portal has seen major enhancements this week. We have finally started the much awaited eGrowth Rewards Program. Following sections have gone live and with this the features we planned are live, you may use them.
eGrowth Rewards Program – Now you get rewarded for all what you do on eGrowth. You can keep an account of your earnings here. There is a section of My Points in your cabinet.
eGrowth Promotions – A new section dedicated to Offers and Promotions is now available. To begin with we have interesting offers from MakeMytrip, Awfis and Advantage Club. We will progressively add more offers in this section, keep watching
eGrowth Events. – Now you can publish events on eGrowth. These may be your workshops, conferences, trade shows or eGrowth Mixers. We expect a lot of action in this section
Highlights from eGrowth community –
- Venture Accelerator Program – Atul participated in the second weekend of Venture Accelerator Program by TIE – Delhi NCR & IIT Delhi. He will use the learning form this program to improve the offerings of eGrowth
- Startup Expo – 3 – eGrowth is participating in the Startup Expo organized by TIE Delhi NCR + Lufthansa on 6th October. We invite all to attend this Expo. This is the mecca for Startup Ecosystem in India. Last year the footfall was about 20,000 people
- eGrowth Booklet – 4th Edition – We are publishing 4th edition of the booklet this month. We will print 5000 copies and the soft copy will be distributed to over 200,000 entrepreneurs.
- 1757 people have created profiles on eGrowth as of now
- 957 businesses are listed on eGrowth
- 214 articles are published, active users per month is at 1089
- Our handle is @egrowthorg, and we have 226 followers
- eGrowth follows 585
We invite you to explore the platform to grow your business. Complete your profile today and start earning rewards points. You may also leverage eGrowth communities on other platforms. eGrowth exists to empower and enable your business
If you have something exciting to share with eGrowth this week, you may write to Atul