The previous week has been very interesting. The structure of eGrowth Portal is more or less complete. we are about to embark on the journey of optimizing the portal so that your listings and content is promoted effectively.
We signed an agreement with Awfis Space Solutions. With this eGrowh members will be able to get great deals from one of the finest Shared Office Space player in India. We are also in talks with more partners to get you solutions which will enable you to run your business smoothly.
Awfis Space Solutions – Office Space solutions across 7 cities and 55 properties. You will see this growing over time
Make My Trip – Special deals to eGrowth members. Get GST bills, Save extra on your travel, Free onboard meals, Free Upgrades at hotels
Advantage Club. – Excellent deals across multiple brands, just because you are on eGrowth. Welcome to the party
Zoho Corporation – SAAS applications for most of your business requirements, at a fraction of the cost. The Operating System for your business
Highlights from eGrowth community –
- Venture Accelerator Program – Atul is participating in Venture Accelerator Program by TIE – Delhi NCR & IIT Delhi. He will use the learning form this program to improve the offerings of eGrowth
- Startup Expo – 3 – eGrowth is participating in the Startup Expo organized by TIE Delhi NCR + Lufthansa on 6th October. We invite all to attend this Expo. This is the mecca for Startup Ecosystem in India. Last year the footfall was about 20,000 people
- eGrowth Booklet – 4th Edition – We are publishing 4th edition of the booklet this month. We will print 5000 copies and the soft copy will be distributed to over 200,000 entrepreneurs.
- 1744 people have created profiles on eGrowth as of now
- 956 businesses are listed on eGrowth
- 210 articles are published, active users per month is at 836
- Our handle is @egrowthorg, and we have 225 followers
- eGrowth follows 585
We invite you to explore the platform to grow your business. Complete your profile today. You may also leverage eGrowth communities on other platforms. eGrowth exists to empower and enable your business
If you have something exciting to share with eGrowth this week, you may write to Atul